Eco formula Oats and Honey face cream
Vanishing cream with a high content of Shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil, enriched with honey extract, oat proteins and plant extracts. Honey extract nourishes works energizing and relieves irritation. Oat proteins bind water to the surface of the stratum corneum, while maintaining an appropriate level of skin hydration. Cocoa butter and Shea butter make the skin smooth and supple. Coconut oil and sea buckthorn extract protect it from harmful solar radiation.
- Cream with a high content of Shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil.
- Enriched with honey extract, oat protein and plant extracts,
- Nourishing, energizing, relieves irritation,
- Maintain an appropriate level of hydration of the skin,
- It makes the skin smooth and elastic,
- Protect the skin from harmful solar radiation.
• OAT PROTEIN
They have the ability to penetrate the stratum corneum of the skin, where they bind water, so the skin is well moisturised and supple
have a protective effect, strengthening and conditioning,
- effectively helps in maintaining proper moisture
-it has nourishing and regenerating properties
- rich in unsaturated fatty acids,
- It prevents water loss through the outer layers of the skin and maintaining optimum moisture level,
- contains vitamin E, which improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis, that the skin becomes more resistant to moisture loss and the flexibility is retained longer,
- It helps regulate sebum levels,
- It prevents clogging of pores and blackheads,
- it contains acids activate the natural skin protection against UV radiation,
thanks to the content of vitamin E protects against premature ageing of the skin.
- Is cleansing, antibacterial and anti-fungal,
- It has anti-inflammatory and soothing,
- It is a rich source of vitamins,
- It has regenerative properties,
- It protects the skin against UV rays.
- It has bleaching properties and anti-ageing,
- perfectly improves skin condition,
- perfectly moisturises and nourishes, regulates sebaceous glands. with the nutritionally.
- maintain adequate hydration level, prevents water loss through the outer layers of the skin, helps to maintain skin firmness and elasticity
- removes the toxins and the damage caused by free radicals.
- accelerates tissue regeneration
- It protects the skin against free radicals,
- strongly stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin
- It is a regulator of sebum secretion
• SEA BUCKTHORN
- characterised by high content of vitamin C,
- contains antioxidants, flavonoids, amino acids, and unsaturated fatty acids, trace elements (such as potassium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, boron, calcium and silicon) and vitamins (A, C, D, E, K, P, and those of group B) and pro-vitamins
- due to the high concentration of polyphenols, vitamins and minerals, regenerates its structure, and thus affects the elasticity and shine strands,
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves circulation
- It contains antioxidants, making it one of the best antioxidants,
- soothing, softening and firming the skin.
• COCOA BUTTER
- It has excellent moisturising, nourishing, moisturising
- It has a pleasant smell of cocoa
- It has antioxidant properties,
- supports the regeneration of the epidermis
- neutralises free radicals, protects against harmful environmental factors.
- prevents excessive drying
- It gives a nice colour
leaves on the surface of the skin natural shine and smell
• SHEA BUTTER
- It has a natural UV filter
- It has healing properties, nourishing and regenerating,
- rejuvenating effect and moisturising,
- does not cause irritation,
- delays ageing of the skin.
- It protects it from the damaging effects of weather conditions,
- restores firmness and elasticity,
- It has a high content of vitamins A, E and F.
• COCONUT OIL
- It has moisturising and smoothing,
- effectively combats acne problems,
- protects against UV rays.
No tested on animals, 0% SILICON, 0% PEG, 0% PARAFFIN OILS, 0% PARABEN, 0% FORMALDEHYDE, 0% SYNTHETIC DYES., 0% VASELINE, 0% SLS, 0% SLES, 0% ALS, 0% ETHANOLAMINES